Posted by susieq

I decided to post on my blog this morning. Obviously this urge does not descend upon me often...hence the lack of posts in recent months. Even now, I don't have anything in particular to say.
But I thought this cold, rainy day called for some brilliant or witty or thoughtful post from me (preferably one accompanied by a picture, just 'cause that makes it more fun). However, brilliance, wit, and thoughtfulness is not flowing out of me, so I'll simply leave you with this: I haven't forgotten you (well, maybe I did, but now I'm remembering), my blogging friends, and when any semblance of brilliance, wit, or thoughtfulness descends upon me, I'll be sure to share it with you. :)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 12/13/2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment