The countdown has begun...  

Posted by susieq in , ,

no, I'm not talking about Christmas here. I'm talking about this:


yes. In one year, this epic story will grace theaters with its presence. I'm exicted! just 365 more days to wait...
More immediately, and more importantly, Christmas is in 11 days!!! (just in case you guys hadn't figured that out yourselves). AHHH!!! I feel like December came really early this year...I was definitely not ready for it yet. :/

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 12/14/2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

And I refuse to go see it or rent it or in any way allow Jackson's excellent imagination to override my own, poor, but precious boyhood images of The Hobbit. It's too late with the Lord of the Rings, although I'm trying an experiment to see if I go long enough without watching the movies, whether I can forget Jackson's images. Jackson is just too good at what he does.

Anyway, that's my curmudgeonly thoughts for this morning.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 5:51:00 AM

so tell us what you think Adrian....goodness.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 10:12:00 AM

Why are you against Jackson?

Friday, May 04, 2012 1:08:00 PM

Post a Comment