Long time, no post  

Posted by susieq in , , ,

Sorry for the long delay in posting. I'm going to try to do better...I'm still just trying to figure out my schedule and when I can post. On top of homework, crew, and piano everyday, I also have to work around other people needing the computer. I can give you a quick update on this weekend. (I will post pictures later.) On Saturday, Dad, Peter, and I went to our first regatta in Oak Ridge, TN. We had to stay there pretty much all day. We met Kevin for dinner, and then came home. :) On Sunday, Dad, Kathy, and I went to like, three different stores in search of black cowboy boots and a black belt for Peter for Stephen's wedding this Sunday. Scary, I know. We were unsuccessful the first time round, but later we went out to the Flea Market, and found both boots and a belt. I think that's about it. Fall is finally here! It's cold outside! YAY!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 10/05/2010 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment