Last weekend...and this past one  

Posted by susieq in , , , , , ,

So, last week I posted about the Rocky Top Regatta and today I am providing pictures. (The ones I have, anyway.)


The first picture is my boat. :) well, actually, one of them was in a different boat, but that doesn't matter. In case you can't tell, I'm the one on the end with the sling. Since we got second, we got little silver medals, and that's what's in the second picture, along with my jersey. Now to the good stuff. On Sunday, October 10th, 2010, Stephen Francis Zeglen married Emilie Sue Heine at Valley Community Church in Great Falls, MT. They are now on their honeymoon. More complete details will follow, both here and on Mary and Sarah's blog. Until then, a picture is worth a thousand words, so here they are. :)






Steve was crying in the second pic...he was so happy. :) The cute little blond kid in the third to last pic was the ringbearer. He was adorable. The next picture is the arch they were married under. The last pic is his car...his air force buddies did that. :) I have more pictures, and will probably post them later but for right now this is it.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 10/12/2010 and is filed under , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

those pictures are beautiful! looked amazing. what happened to your arm?

Friday, October 15, 2010 7:56:00 PM

Ditto what Sarah said. Arm... doesn't look good...

Love the pictures! Both of the Regatta (I'm jealous - how fun!) and the wedding. More pictures of the wedding please! Particularly of certain lovely girls who were there. :) (ie sisters of the groom)

Sunday, October 24, 2010 3:37:00 AM

I hurt my arm doing push-ups. :)
I will post more pictures soon!! I was planning on doing it today or tomorrow...we'll see how that goes. :)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 9:12:00 AM

Post a Comment