Here we go...  

Posted by susieq in

Hey everybody!! It's been a while, I know. :/ Sorry 'bout that. But I guess now is as good a time as any to get back into this blogging thing. :)
Hannah-banana just came and spent the night with us!! The weekend included yummy food, exploratory walks, picture sharing, and lots of laughs!! Thank-you Hannah, for a wonderful time!!!

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 27, 2011 at 8/27/2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Please help me by reading my appeal on my profile

Saturday, August 27, 2011 1:18:00 PM

She's back! For a quick snippet! :D YAY for good times! Ah, twas such fun.

Monday, August 29, 2011 2:46:00 AM

Hannah, we had a blast! And thanks a lot for coming down to party with the Zeglens!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 3:08:00 PM

Post a Comment