The road...  

Posted by susieq in , , ,


"The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say."
- Bilbo Baggins

"Make me to know your ways, O LORD;
teach me your paths.
Lead me in your truth and teach me,
for you are the God of my salvation;
for you I wait all the day long."
- David (Psalm 25:4-5)

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 6/26/2011 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I always knew what Bilbo Baggins said was scriptural! :D

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 3:55:00 PM

Love the quote!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 3:11:00 PM

Post a Comment